- Storming of the Bastille
- "Great Fear"
- Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
- Women's March to Versailles
- Civil Constitution of the Clergy
- "Refractory Clergy"
- 83 Departments (look up)
- "Flight to Varennes" (look up)
- Olympe de Gouges - The Rights of Woman
- Mary Wollstonecraft -- Vindication of the Rights of Woman
What prompts the storming of the Bastille? What are the fears of the people?
How were the National Assembly's August 4th Resolutions a reaction to the Great Fear?
What were the provisions of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen?
What did the women's march to Versailles accomplish?
How does the National Assembly change religion during this time? How do the French people react to it?
How does the National Assembly reorganize France when it sets up a constitutional monarchy?
Why is it significant that Olympe de Gouges and Mary Wollstonecraft make contributions to the revolutionary rhetoric?